Interview Questions for Branch Managers:
1. How would you ensure that all employee responsibilities are carried out to completion?
Tests the candidate’s leadership skills.
2. What current business industry trends may have an impact on your role as a manager?
Shows the candidate’s knowledge of the latest industry trends.
3. How would you handle an underperforming employee?
Demonstrates the candidate’s people management skills.
4. What information should you examine before creating a company budget?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge in budgeting.
5. What steps would you take if you found that your team wasn’t meeting the company’s strategic goals?
Highlights the candidate’s problem-solving skills.