Interview Questions for Major Gifts Officers:
1. How would you go about discovering new potential donors?
Tests the candidate's research and solicitation abilities.
2. Can you describe a time when you changed someone's mind about donating?
Tests the candidate's ability to persevere in convincing donors to support an organization.
3. How would you maintain and build relationships with donors?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal and strategic thinking skills.
4. What experience do you have working with organizations' finances?
Tests the candidate's financial experience.
5. What was your proudest moment in this line of work?
Tests the candidate's passion for fundraising and philanthropic work.