Loans Consultants evaluate loan applications. They interview loan applicants to assess their applications, inform clients of available loan options, and approve or reject loan applications. They also hire, train, and supervise loan department personnel.
When interviewing Loans Consultants, look for candidates with a sound understanding of the lending industry and the ability to review financial information. Avoid candidates with limited knowledge of loan servicing software and those who lack communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Loans Consultants:
1. Can you describe how you develop viable payment plans for delinquent loans?
Highlights the candidate's experience and knowledge of best practices in debt recovery.
2. What financial information is required to assess a loan application?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of relevant information required for the evaluation of loan applications.
3. What have you found are the main reasons for loan applications being rejected?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and reveals whether relevant factors would be investigated.
4. Which steps would you follow to assess potential high-risk loan applications?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of which loans pose higher risks and how to verify pertinent information.
5. Which loan servicing software would you recommend? Why?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and proficiency in loan servicing software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources