Interview Questions for Loan Specialists:
1. What are the three top skills a good loan specialist should have?
Tests the candidate's skills.
2. What is your experience level with reviewing and filing loans?
Examines the candidate's knowledge of loan applications.
3. How would you communicate with an unhappy client?
Assesses the candidate's interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflict.
4. How would you describe your methods for processing financial requests?
Highlights the candidate's ability to deal with multiple tasks as well as their critical thinking skills.
5. How would you explain different types of loans and credit options to prospective clients?
Reveals the candidate's customer service skills.