Interview Questions for Laravel Developers:
1. Do you have any code on Github that you're particularly proud of?
Showcases the candidate's previous projects and skills as a developer.
2. Are you comfortable with writing code that is framework-agnostic?
Reveals the candidate's level of skill and adaptability.
3. What is Composer used for in Laravel?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of Laravel features and design.
4. What are some of your favorite features of Laravel?
Reveals the candidate's depth of knowledge and use of the Laravel framework.
5. How would you approach a programming task on Laravel that you were unsure about?
Highlights the candidate's problem-solving and communication skills.