Kindergarten Teachers are responsible for meeting the educational needs of students aged 5 to 7 years.
When interviewing Kindergarten Teachers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to modify their teaching style to accommodate differences in learning. Be wary of lethargic candidates who do not promote self-expression.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Kindergarten Teacher Interview Questions:
1. What prior experience do you have working with this age group?
Reveals industry experience.
2. Which external factors shape children's learning most saliently?
Demonstrates an understanding of early childhood development.
3. How would you encourage withdrawn students to partake in group work?
Highlights interpersonal and technical skills.
4. What would you do if a child became sick in class?
Tests interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
5. How would you foster respect for cultural differences within the classroom?
Shows technical abilities and an appreciation of individuality.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources