Interview Questions for Junior Web Developers:
1. Explain the three main ways to apply CSS styles to a web page?
Examines the candidate's knowledge of HTML coding.
2. What programming language do you enjoy working with most?
Assesses the candidate's personality and ability to do website programming.
3. What was the best web design project you’ve worked on and why?
Reveals the candidate's skills and commitment to providing quality work.
4. How do you enjoy collaborating with other web developers and team members such as designers and coders?
Tests the candidate's ability to work in a team and their interpersonal skills.
5. How would you deal with a situation where you are running behind on a task or project?
Reveals the candidate's ability to work under pressure and assesses their interpersonal skills.