jQuery Developer Job Description Template
jQuery Developer Responsibilities:
- Assessing the feasibility of client-sourced UX and UI designs.
- Developing new product features and applications within an agile environment.
- Debugging and maintaining code.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on user-facing modules.
- Writing UI, performance, and integration tests.
- Optimizing components for speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
jQuery Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, MIS, or similar.
- Detailed knowledge of jQuery and associated JS libraries.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior.
- Experience with front-end build tools including Grunt and Gulp.js.
- A good understanding of web markup tools including CSS3 and HTML5.
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work with a large team.