Journeyman Electricians fit, maintain, and replace electrical frameworks in virtually all settings, including homes and offices. Journeyman Electricians are trained to render services independently, but have not yet reached the status of Master Electrician.
When interviewing Journeyman Electricians, preferred candidates will be observant, displaying excellent critical thinking and verbal communication skills. Be wary of candidates who exhibit a poor grasp of math and professionalism.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Journeyman Electricians:
1. Which tools should you carry with you at all times?
Highlights pertinent knowledge and experience, and the candidate's approach to work.
2. How would you manage a heavy workload?
Assesses organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
3. How would you perform a cost estimate with minimal information?
Tests problem-solving, communication, and arithmetic skills.
4. Can you describe the process of fixing a broken switchboard in layman's terms?
Reveals expertise and the capacity to communicate with clients in an accessible manner.
5. How would you calm a client who was severely distressed?
Demonstrates interpersonal and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources