Jobs in Qatar
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
Jobs in Qatar is a local job board that gives employers access to a highly defined audience of professionals in various industries. The platform offers resume database access, employer branding, candidate messaging tools, and additional exposure via a featured placement on its home page.
The job board's free job posting service makes it ideal for companies hiring on a tight budget, but it lacks certain key recruitment tools, such as job ad distribution, social media promotion, and applicant tracking.
- Employers can post listings to Jobs in Qatar for free.
- Vacancies can be added to the site's home page for increased visibility.
- The job board features an extensive resume database of local candidates in a wide range of industries.
- Companies can add their logo to job posts and be featured on the site's home page to aid brand awareness.
- Employers can easily manage applicants, message prospective candidates, and schedule interviews from their online dashboard.
- The platform offers customer support for international employers, including the U.K. and Canada.
- Jobs in Qatar does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies aren't shared on the site's social media pages or on other job boards.
- There is no online job posting process.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in Qatar, the platform features handpicked testimonials from satisfied customers on its website.
Jobs in Qatar offers a free job posting service.
Jobs in Qatar vs. QatarLiving.com:
Like Jobs in Qatar, QatarLiving.com advertises local roles in various industries. Jobs in Qatar is a free job posting service, but QatarLiving.com charges QAR 1,000.00 per month for five posts, making it the costlier option. While only Jobs in Qatar features resume database access, QatarLiving.com offers added reach via social media promotion.
Jobs in Qatar vs. Bayt.com:
Jobs in Qatar and Bayt.com both cater to the local job market, but the latter also lists roles in other Middle Eastern countries. Both sites offer a free job posting service, but Bayt.com has paid plans that start at $157.50 per post. For the higher price tag, users benefit from AI-powered candidate screening and employee onboarding services.
Jobs in Qatar vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that attracts both local and international candidates. In comparison, Jobs in Qatar gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring Qatar-based talent. Both sites offer a free job posting plan, as well as resume database access. However, only Indeed has applicant tracking tools.