Interview Questions for IT Analysts:
1. What are three interesting IT developments that you are watching closely at the moment?
Reveals the candidate's passion for IT and developments in the field.
2. Can you briefly outline how you would migrate a business process to another platform?
Describes the candidate's process for undertaking a complex IT analysis project.
3. What do you look out for when testing the success of a new IT implementation?
Examines the candidate's measures of success for jobs and solutions.
4. How would you deal with an IT problem that you didn't know the answer to?
Assesses the candidate's skill at handling unknown issues as they arise.
5. How would you deal with a client who is unsure of terminology and unclear about their IT goals?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal skills and professionalism.