Interview Questions for Internal Recruiters:
1. What do you look for in someone applying for a management-level position?
Reveals the candidate's expectations and understanding of different job roles.
2. How would you tell someone that they had not been chosen for a position?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills.
3. What key pieces of information do you look at in employee referrals?
Describes the candidate's approach to using internal recruiting processes.
4. How would you ensure that only the best candidates are selected for interviews?
Explains the candidate's hiring process and standards of quality assurance.
5. How would you handle someone lying on their resume or in their interview?
Reveals the candidate's ability to discern and handle issues in the hiring process.