Interview Questions for Information Security Officers:
1. Have you ever worked for a company that had a security breach? How was it handled?
Reveals the candidate's experience, and their crisis management abilities.
2. What are some common ways that employees might inadvertently increase risk?
Tests the candidate's understanding of regular computer users, and how they could be educated to minimize risk.
3. What are some current developments in information security?
Tests the candidate's ability to keep up to date with the latest security developments.
4. How do you go about identifying potential vulnerabilities?
Reveals the candidate's analytical ability and methodology.
5. What are the biggest threats to information security?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of security threats.