Interview Questions for Incident Managers:
1. How would you go about leading an incident investigation?
Assesses the candidate's incident management skills and knowledge of IT systems.
2. How would you manage a large team of technical staff?
Tests the candidate's communication skills and willingness to collaborate with their colleagues.
3. How do you keep up to date with the changing IT industry and new software programs?
Examines the candidate's eagerness to keep their knowledge of the IT industry up to date.
4. Which incident management software systems do you enjoy working with?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of incident management software.
5. What has been the most challenging incident management process you've had to oversee?
Reveals the candidate's judicious skills and knowledge of the incident management process.