Interview Questions for HTML Developers:
1. What information should be shared between web designers and HTML developers?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of web design and information sharing.
2. What front-end languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights the candidate's areas of expertise.
3. How would you ensure you meet the publication deadlines given by the client on a project?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time.
4. A user is experiencing problems with an eCommerce application on your website. How do you respond?
Tests the candidate's troubleshooting skills.
5. What was the most difficult project you worked on, and why?
Highlights the candidate's experience with coding and implementing websites.