HR Representative Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented HR representative to join our team. The responsibilities of the HR representative include guiding employees through the appropriate on and offboarding policies, following up with current employees, assisting the HR manager with administrative tasks, and writing reports.
To be successful as an HR representative, you should have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ultimately, a top-notch HR representative should have strong written and verbal communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
HR Representative Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining accurate employee records and gathering all related documentation and key details.
- Ensuring employee records are secure from tampering or theft.
- Maintaining the HR department's policies and programs.
- Answering employees' questions regarding their benefits and compensation options and assisting with the administration of their benefits.
- Making recommendations to management regarding benefits packages to entice new hires.
- Participating in recruitment events, talking to potential hires, and distributing promotional material.
- Posting job openings, reviewing applicants, and conducting interviews with potential hires.
- Maintaining records of all active job openings and received applications.
- Providing new hires with the appropriate paperwork and details of their new role.
- Assisting with audits, compliance reviews, and other mandatory reports.
HR Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in human resources or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in HR may be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Experience with interview techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Good typing skills.
- Experience with HR software, including Microsoft Office.