Interview Questions for HEDIS Nurses:
1. Tell me what abstraction accuracy percentage would typically be acceptable?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of industry standards in that a high abstraction accuracy of no less than 95% is typically required.
2. How would you go about training staff in HEDIS-compliant practices?
Highlights the candidate's experience and their HEDIS training skills.
3. What has been your biggest HEDIS-related challenge and how did you overcome it?
Evaluates the candidate's HEDIS knowledge, experience, and problem-solving skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you resolved a HEDIS compliance issue?
Assesses the candidate's communication skills and ability to identify areas of non-compliance.
5. In your experience, what methods work best to keep track of HEDIS measurements?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their ability to keep up with updates and amendments to HEDIS measurements.