Interview Questions for Health Information Technologies:
1. What important information is in a patient’s medical file?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of preparing accurate patient files.
2. How would you ensure patient files are kept up-to-date?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
3. How do you manage and prioritize a large workload?
Highlights the candidate’s multitasking skills.
4. What health information technology software do you use and why?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of computers and information systems.
5. How do you ensure that all patient information remains private?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with confidential information.