Heads of Finance supervise the financial activities of an organization, ensure long term increased profitability and compliance with laws and regulations.
When interviewing Heads of Finance, the preferred candidate should have experience leading accounting teams and display superior decision-making skills. Avoid candidates who lack knowledge of data analysis and experience in risk management.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Heads of Finance:
1. How would you ensure compliance with financial industry standards and laws?
Tests understanding of regulations and provides examples of experience in ensuring compliance.
2. What are the key practices for developing an effective budget?
Exhibits solid knowledge of financial terms and the ability to reason.
3. How would you assist staff in adjusting to the new approaches you would introduce?
Demonstrates leadership abilities.
4. What accounting software are you familiar with?
Reveals industry knowledge and experience with accounting software.
5. How do you handle disagreements with senior management?
Candidate should be able to share their point of view respectfully and demonstrate persuasion skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources