Interview Questions for Genetic Counselors:
1. Can you outline the gold-standard genetic tests for mental abnormalities?
Demonstrates knowledge about pertinent tools.
2. How would you deduce susceptibility to schizophrenia?
Reviews history-taking and genetic assessment abilities.
3. What helps to ground patients when delivering unfavorable findings?
Discerns counseling techniques.
4. How would you steer patients' medical decision-making?
Unveils the propensity to provide sage but non-intrusive counsel.
5. Which physicians have you frequently worked with?
Highlights exposure to multidisciplinary contexts.