Interview Questions for Full Charge Bookkeepers:
1. What skills do you think full charge bookkeepers need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the bookkeeper position and highlights the candidate’s skill set.
2. How do you manage your workload to ensure accounts are prepared on time?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
3. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a full charge bookkeeper?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. Have you ever encountered a problem balancing companies' books?
Reveals honesty and highlights the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
5. Can you tell me more about your previous experience working as a full charge bookkeeper?
Highlights the skills and work experience of the candidate.