Fulfillment Associates fulfill basic warehousing and stock order duties. They are responsible for offloading merchandise trucks, deciphering work orders, locating stock, and packing items for shipment. They act in a junior role and report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Fulfillment Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Fulfillment Associate to join our warehousing team. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment. You will also be required to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts, cherry pickers, and pallet jacks.
To ensure success as a Fulfillment Associate, you should have a good understanding of warehousing procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to lift heavy objects. Ultimately, a top-class Fulfillment Associate processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards.
Fulfillment Associate Responsibilities:
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Performing warehouse duties using pallet jacks, cherry pickers, and forklifts.
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the work order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to the delivery trucks.
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Adhering to state health and safety practices.
Fulfillment Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Fulfillment Associate.
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Forklift and cherry picker certification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources