French Teachers provide French lessons to students in traditional classrooms or online spaces. They teach students how to speak and write French, and may also help them understand the culture.
When interviewing French Teachers, the best candidates will be passionate and well-organized. Avoid those who are unable to motivate struggling students.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for French Teachers:
1. Can you describe some of the challenges you have faced as a French Teacher?
Assesses the candidate’s experience level, knowledge, and highlights possible weaknesses.
2. Can you describe how you would go about developing a lesson plan?
Reveals teaching techniques, methodology, and planning skills.
3. Do you think there is such a thing as an unteachable student?
Reveals mindset and tests potential as well as problem-solving skills.
4. How would you go about motivating a struggling student?
Tests motivational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
5. Why do you think people should learn French?
Demonstrates the candidate’s passion and commitment to teaching the French language.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources