Interview Questions for French Teachers:
1. Can you describe some of the challenges you have faced as a French teacher?
Assesses the candidate’s experience level, knowledge, and highlights possible weaknesses.
2. Can you describe how you would go about developing a lesson plan?
Reveals teaching techniques, methodology, and planning skills.
3. Do you think there is such a thing as an unteachable student?
Reveals mindset and tests potential as well as problem-solving skills.
4. How would you go about motivating a struggling student?
Tests motivational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
5. Why do you think people should learn French?
Demonstrates the candidate’s passion and commitment to teaching the French language.