Interview Questions for Forensic Accountants:
1. Which accounting software programs are you familiar with?
Evaluates the candidate's technical knowledge.
2. What are the first steps you take when you begin your investigation of a company?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of investigative procedures and methodology.
3. How do you locate the financial information you need for a specific case?
Determines the candidate's investigative experience and abilities.
4. What techniques do you use when interviewing personnel suspected of illegal activity?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills and interviewing techniques.
5. How would you prepare your case to present in court?
Determines the candidate's awareness of the procedures required prior to making a court appearance.