Interview Questions for Fraud Investigators:
1. What to do find most challenging about investigating a suspected fraud incident?
Highlights the candidates' skills, and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.
2. How do you ensure that your reports and court statements are error-free?
Assess the candidate's aptness for writing reports.
3. Can you share an experience in which you effectively prepared important evidence for a fraud case?
Demonstrates the candidates' report writing and presentation skills.
4. How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?
Examines the candidate's ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
5. How do you remain unbias during your investigation, whilst striving for success?
Tests the candidate's determination to succeed and their critical thinking skills.