Interview Questions for Flu Shot Nurses:
1. How would you keep a child calm while administering their vaccination?
Provides insight into the candidate’s interpersonal skills and ability to build trust.
2. Can you explain the protocol regarding the storage of vaccines in short?
Reveals the applicant’s awareness of general protocols regarding the safe storage of vaccines.
3. How will you handle a patient showing an adverse reaction to the flu vaccination?
Tests the candidate’s ability to handle difficult situations and adherence to protocols.
4. How would you develop a vaccination program for the schools in your area?
Showcases the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to plan.
5. How would you handle a parent that is against vaccinations?
Shows the candidate’s interpersonal skills and compassion for difficult patients.