Interview Questions for Firefighters:
1. How do you care for someone who has suffered from too much smoke inhalation?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of emergency care.
2. How do you ensure that you stay fit and healthy?
Highlights the candidate’s physical health.
3. Can you describe your hardest rescue job? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s previous experience.
4. How do you stay informed on the latest in firefighting techniques?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of the latest firefighting techniques.
5. What health and safety regulations should all restaurant owners have in place?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of health and safety regulations.