Field Representative Job Description Template
We are searching for a business-savvy field representative to join our company. As the field representative, you will increase brand awareness, advise sales teams, develop expansion strategies, and prepare sales reports. You will also be required to keep abreast of market trends and answer any questions and queries professionally.
To be successful as a field representative, you should be able to identify weaknesses in the current sales strategy and make effective recommendations. Outstanding candidates should be keen problem solvers with good leadership skills and business sense.
Field Representative Responsibilities:
- Traveling to meet with distributors, vendors, and prospective customers.
- Performing site inspections and conducting research to determine locations for new branches or dealerships.
- Analyzing budgets and sales reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluating sales team performance and scheduling training sessions as required.
- Developing new marketing and branding strategies.
- Setting targets and advising teams on how to achieve them.
- Conducting market research and attending industry events where networking is possible.
- Preparing and submitting sales reports and delivering presentations if required.
- Liaising with clients and answering all questions and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Keeping abreast of product developments and market trends.
Field Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or an equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- A willingness to work irregular hours.
- The ability to travel regularly.
- Multitasking skills.
- A high degree of professionalism.