Interview Questions for Field Representatives:
1. How would you go about compiling a sales report?
Tests organizational and report writing skills, as well as attention to detail.
2. Can you describe a time when your suggestion improved business operations?
Reveals the candidate’s potential and their problem-solving skills.
3. Describe the most difficult deal you have negotiated. What did you learn?
Assesses negotiation skills, the ability to focus, and the willingness to learn from stressful experiences.
4. What are your strategies for coping with frequent traveling?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to deal with regular traveling, as well as their suitability for the position.
5. What will you contribute to our organization as a field representative?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of the organization as well as their potential to make a difference.