Executive Secretary Interview Questions:
1. How would you approach a task with a challenging deadline?
This tests the candidate’s problem-solving ability and the ability to work under pressure.
2. What process do you follow when making travel arrangements?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to effectively coordinate travel plans.
3. How have your administrative skills improved the quality of your work?
This tests the value of the candidate’s administrative ability.
4. What methods do you implement when you screen telephone calls?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to screen telephone calls effectively.
5. What methods do you follow in order to manage your workflow capacity?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational and administrative ability.