ERP specialists install and maintain enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. They determine ERP needs, design customized ERP solutions, and integrate ERP technologies with existing systems. ERP specialists may be employed by companies or work as independent consultants.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
ERP Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for a results-oriented ERP specialist to successfully integrate our ERP software. You will be collaborating with senior managers to determine which business processes need optimization, enhancing the performance of our IT systems, and deploying and implementing suitable ERP solutions.
To ensure success as an ERP specialist, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues. An outstanding ERP specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes and highly efficient human resources management.
ERP Specialist Responsibilities:
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
ERP Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred.
- Certification in Oracle SaaS ERP or SAP ERP Business Process Integration.
- At least two years' experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources