Interview Questions for ERP Consultants:
1. Can you describe the methods you use to ensure smooth ERP integration?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in successfully integrating ERP solutions with existing IT infrastructure.
2. How do you determine clients' needs in order to implement suitable solutions?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of business processes and their ability to collaborate with clients to determine their needs.
3. Can you explain your approach to documenting ERP processes?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in recordkeeping and their ability to compile detailed reference information.
4. How do you manage to keep abreast of ERP developments and upgrades?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of available ERP resources, as well as their ability to provide clients with the latest ERP solutions.
5. Can you tell me about a challenging ERP integration issue that you resolved?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience in ERP integration, and their ability to ensure optimal performance.