Engagement Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a qualified engagement manager to oversee and maintain positive client relationships. As part of our customer service team, you will act as the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring they are allocated proper resources, consistently receive quality service, and have access to all the benefits listed in their contract.
Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, paired with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients. Because you'll play a vital role in our client relationship structure, candidates should also boast exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Engagement Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers to implement and access company services.
- Scheduling and preparing quarterly reviews to set objectives and identify shortfalls in customer engagement.
- Resolving customer complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with the marketing and sales departments to brainstorm new campaigns and business ideas.
- Providing advice and guidance on how to improve customer engagement and develop lasting relationships.
- Answering all customers' questions and transferring them to the appropriate source for more detailed information.
- Ensuring the company remains compliant and adheres to the terms and conditions listed in contracts.
Engagement Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a similar field.
- Proven project management and customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- A people person with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple clients and projects.