11 Tested Emotional Intelligence Questions:
- If you started a company today, what would its top values be?
- Who inspires you? Why?
- How could you create more balance in your life?
- What makes you angry?
- How do you have fun?
- How good are you at asking for help?
- How did you deal with a bad day?
- What's something you're really proud of? Why?
- Tell me about a time when your mood altered your performance (positively or negatively).
- Has there ever been a time when you felt you needed to change your behavior at work? How did you do it?
- Did you create friendships that lasted while working at a previous job?
What is an emotional intelligence interview question?
This is a question that tests a candidate's ability to use emotional information to guide their behaviour or thinking.
What is an example of an emotional intelligence interview question?
How could you create more balance in your life?
Is it legal to ask emotional intelligence interview questions?
Yes, as long as you do not ask your questions in a way that violates the candidate's rights.