Interview Questions for E-Commerce Managers:
1. How would you gauge the utility of an extant marketing strategy?
Inspects familiarity with pertinent metrics.
2. How would you harness the company's social media presence to enhance profitability?
Illustrates marketing skills.
3. Which techniques are effective at addressing lulls in website traffic?
Tests consideration for loading speeds, time of day, and other factors that could be diminishing the number of site visits.
4. What would you do if clients payment-related information had been exposed?
Examines integrity, accountability, and the capacity to institute foolproof security protocols.
5. Can you describe your track record of managing e-commerce sites?
Offers insight into pertinent work experience, elucidating strengths and possible avenues for capacity development.