E-Commerce Associates ensure that online stores are visually appealing, easy to navigate, and furnished with accurate, up-to-date content. Many E-Commerce Associates are heavily involved in the quality assurance of such website content, while others perform the IT-related tasks that underpin these systems.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
E-Commerce Associate Job Description Template
We are searching for a systematic E-Commerce Associate to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on our company's website. To this end, the E-Commerce Associate should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about products, discounts, and consumers' preferences. You should also liaise with our IT Specialists, Data Analysts, and Copywriters to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Associate, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks. The work of an outstanding E-Commerce Associate will ultimately lead to increases in revenue.
E-Commerce Associate Responsibilities:
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Inspecting and uploading customers' product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Teaming up with our SEO Specialists to increase the online presence of our website.
- Scheduling and communicating intensive site maintenance, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
E-Commerce Associate Requirements:
- Degree in Information Technology or a relevant Business subject.
- Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Associate.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources