Driving Instructors help students to develop their driving abilities while teaching them about road rules.
When Interviewing Driving Instructors, the ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding communication skills and the ability to keep students calm. Be wary of candidates who are lack patience, confidence, and initiative.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Driving Instructor Interview Questions:
1. How do you communicate with students during driving lessons?
Assesses communication skills.
2. Can you describe how you handled your most difficult case?
Highlights patience and technical abilities.
3. How would you calm a student in distress?
Tests interpersonal skills.
4. Where and when do you prefer to hold lessons?
Shows preferred working conditions and technical skills.
5. How many of your students passed the driver's test on their first attempt?
Reveals industry experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources