Interview Questions for Digital Editors:
1. What is the best way to increase SEO and engagement value of content?
Assesses the candidate's understanding of SEO.
2. How do you promote and coordinate the release of content?
Evaluates the candidate's organizational and marketing abilities.
3. When you edit a document, what methods do you use to determine the value of the writing?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of what constitutes good writing.
4. What methods do you use to select and combine the best shots to form a logical story?
Determines the candidate's digital editing and videography skills.
5. How do you balance cooperation with others and independent thinking?
Assesses whether the candidate has a cooperative and collaborative attitude.