Interview Questions for Dialysis Nurses:
1. How would you explain the difference between hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis to a patient?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, communication skills, and experience.
2. What is most challenging about dialysis patient care?
Shows the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
3. How do you ensure that you don’t become too attached to long-standing patients?
Highlights the candidate's ability to provide proper care without becoming too familiar with patients.
4. What would you do if a patient informed you of his or her decision to stop dialysis treatment?
Shows the candidate's interpersonal skills and compassion.
5. How do you deal with difficult patients?
Demonstrates the candidate's patience, compassion, and communication skills.