Interview Questions for Design Drafters:
1. How do you collect the information needed to start a draft drawing of an engineer's design?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of the drafting process and engineering design principles.
2. What are the benefits of using CAD to create drawings and designs?
Examines the candidate's analytical skills and their knowledge of CAD software.
3. What has been the most challenging project you've had to complete during your career?
Highlights the candidate's work experience and their ability to learn from past mistakes.
4. What steps would you follow to review your drawing before submitting it to the design team?
Assesses the candidate's technical prowess and ability to edit and review their work with accuracy in mind.
5. How would you prioritize design projects on a tight deadline?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational skills, attention to detail, and their ability to work in a fast-paced environment.