Interview Questions for Architectural Designers:
1. What was the most challenging part of the last project you worked on?
Demonstrates candidates' work experience and their ability to overcome challenges.
2. What steps would you take when budgeting for an architectural design?
Illustrates candidates' industry knowledge and their planning and budgeting skills.
3. Share an example of an innovative design you created. What tools did you use?
Showcases candidates' creativity as well as their technical skills.
4. In your opinion, what is key to ensuring your designs are industry compliant?
Illustrates candidates' knowledge of industry codes and standards, as well as their critical thinking skills.
5. What would you do if a client asked you to redesign their project from scratch?
Demonstrates candidates' customer service and problem-solving skills.