Also known as an ETL Developer, a Datastage Developer oversees technology design and building, and the testing and implementation of various tools and solutions. Datastage Developers make an analysis of requirements, provide estimations, and set up Datastage projects according to requirements.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Datastage Developer Job Description Template
We are looking for a Datastage Developer to be responsible for designing and building technology solutions. The responsibilities of a Datastage Developer include creating designs, running unit tests, and providing estimations based on criteria.
To be successful as a Datastage Developer, you should have a working knowledge of application design and development, strong analytical skills, and be a self-starter. Ultimately, a top-notch Datastage Developer should possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and be a quick learner.
Datastage Developer Responsibilities:
- Understanding business requirements.
- Designing and building applications according to requirements.
- Ensuring consistent unit testing.
- Supporting the technology infrastructure team implementation.
- Working with peers to follow the business software development process.
- Training clients once updates have been made.
Datastage Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science, Information Systems, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Datastage Developer.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to identify risks and mitigation.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources