Also called Creative Advisors, Creative Consultants are experts who provide invaluable input on a variety of projects. They can be found in the media, marketing, entertainment, engineering, or corporate sectors, where they work with industry professionals to produce impressive projects.
When interviewing Creative Consultants, look for candidates who demonstrate innovation and creativity, and those who have a knack for solving complex problems. Avoid candidates who lack confidence, ask too few questions, or do not work well with others.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Creative Consultants:
1. Which three qualities do you think Creative Consultants should have, and why?
Reveals an in-depth understanding of the role and preparedness for the position.
2. What is the most rewarding project you’ve worked on so far? Why?
Shows passions, interests, and level of experience.
3. Describe a time when a client disagreed with your idea. How did you respond?
Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills.
4. If you’re hired for this project, how will we benefit from your expertise?
Reveals level of expertise and overall suitability for the position.
5. Can you name the digital tools or resources you use most often?
Assesses technical aptitude and digital skills. May also reveal specialties.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources