Interview Questions for Creative Consultants:
1. Which three qualities do you think creative consultants should have, and why?
Reveals an in-depth understanding of the role and preparedness for the position.
2. What is the most rewarding project you’ve worked on so far? Why?
Shows passions, interests, and level of experience.
3. Describe a time when a client disagreed with your idea. How did you respond?
Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills.
4. If you’re hired for this project, how will we benefit from your expertise?
Reveals level of expertise and overall suitability for the position.
5. Can you name the digital tools or resources you use most often?
Assesses technical aptitude and digital skills. May also reveal specialties.