Interview Questions for Costume Designers:
1. What type of productions have you designed costumes for?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What questions would you ask a director to ensure you understand their vision?
Explores the candidate's attention to detail and interpretive skills.
3. What are the most important aspects to research when working on a period piece?
Examines the candidate's experience and researching abilities.
4. How do you ensure that you are able to meet tight deadlines?
Evaluates the candidate's organizational and time-management skills.
5. What was your most technically challenging costume to design?
Reveals the candidate's experience, strengths, and technical abilities.