Interview Questions for Cost Accountant
1. How has attention to detail previously made a positive impact in your role as a cost accountant?
This question illustrates the candidate’s emphasis on attention to detail.
2. What procedure would you follow in a financial feasibility analysis?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. Can you describe an occasion when you overcame a difficult challenge in order to facilitate a cost-efficient process?
This question will indicate the candidate's problem-solving skills.
4. What criteria do you use when making recommendations on cost-saving measures?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to identify cost-efficient methods.
5. How would you rectify the situation if you realized that you had made an error in a cost-efficient recommendation?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to recognize his errors and make appropriate decisions urgently.