Interview Questions for Corporate Travel Managers:
1. How would you go about updating our company's existing corporate travel policy?
Assesses the candidate's skills and knowledge of travel policies.
2. How do you maintain a good working relationship with travel service providers?
Highlights the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills.
3. How would you handle a discrepancy in a travel expense log?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and knowledge of financial management.
4. What are some of the successes you have reached as a corporate travel manager?
Reveals the candidate's experience and knowledge of travel management.
5. How would you present a new travel policy to staff members?
Examines the candidate's managerial skills and ability to communicate effectively with employees.