Corporate Lawyers are experts in commercial law. They are tasked with ensuring a company’s transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations. They may work at a law firm or as part of a company's legal team. Duties include preparing documents, assessing partnerships, and negotiating deals.
Corporate Lawyer Job Description Template:
We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits. The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources