Interview Questions for Continuous Improvement Managers:
1. What is the number one thing that reduces staff performance in remote settings?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of process analysis in different work conditions.
2. How do you ensure effective monitoring and evaluations of performance?
Reveals the candidate's ability to maintain their own quality and performance.
3. In which areas could most businesses increase efficiencies and reduce costs?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of business processes and their view on process improvement.
4. How would you deal with an underperforming team member?
Assesses the candidate's strategy for dealing with conflict, as well as their management style.
5. What strategies do you use when presenting new ideas to high-level management?
Reveals the candidate's presentation and interpersonal skills.