Compliance Coordinator Interview Questions:
1. Have you ever been involved in the development of policies and procedures in an organization?
This tests the candidate’s ability to positively contribute to the comprehensive policy and procedures of the organization.
2. What do you think are pivotal compliance challenges for this type of organization in the current climate?
This tests the candidate’s awareness of internal and external factors that could affect the organization.
3. Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult colleague. How did you handle the situation?
This tests the candidate’s ability to resolve conflict in the workplace.
4. How would you react if a senior employee asked you to overlook a violation of company policy?
This tests the candidate’s ethics and values which are pivotal for this role.
5. How do you create and implement internal control systems?
This tests the candidate’s ability to show initiative and implement processes in an organization to ensure more effectiveness.