Also known as Compliance Managers, Compliance Analysts ensure that an organization's operations and procedures meet government and industry compliance standards. They research regulations and policies, communicate requirements, and apply for compliance certification on behalf of their organizations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Compliance Analyst Job Description Template
We are seeking a knowledgeable and proactive Compliance Analyst to ensure regulatory compliance within all departments of our organization. As a Compliance Analyst, your duties will include training employees on industry standards, developing policies, and evaluating compliance. You are also required to obtain regulatory approval.
To be successful in this role, you should possess extensive experience in advising organizations on industry requirements and standards. Accomplished Compliance Analysts are regulatory experts who lead their organizations toward excellence in compliance.
Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies.
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system.
- Training employees on industry compliance requirements.
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
Compliance Analyst Requirements:
- Industry-related Bachelor's Degree and accredited Compliance Management certification.
- Previous experience as a Compliance Analyst in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
- Proficiency in compliance management software, like Paradigm 3 and Intellect Compliance.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Advanced analytical abilities.
- Effective research and professional networking skills.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Ability to effectively train employees.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources